Stepping into six!



Six

Hey mom, this doll’s hair needs a fix
Oh mommy! Please look at my trick!
No no, I don’t like that vaccine prick
I’m a very cool chick!!


In Senior Kindergarten that I’m in
Every single game, I want to win.
Letters- capital, small and cursive
These I have to learn recursive!

Number and their names
Oh I have too many aims!!
The spellings and word
No! I don’t want to turn nerd!


The school, bus, crèche and home
Yes I know how to use the explorer and chrome!
Siri, google and alexa are fun
Whatever I say, they do it on the run.

Cartoons on tv or be it on Youtube 
Shapes I recognise, be it square or a cube.
Rectangle or rhombus, circle or line
I make faces, I do whine!


Pot painting I win
Let me begin by asking!!
Questions and more
I easily get bore!

Sports day at school
I know how to react, I am no fool;
The march past that I got done
I did have loads of fun!


Chocolates I like
Let’s go for a hike!
Should I take out my bike?
Or the ball should I strike?

Moving into yet another year
To me, you are so dear
No, I have no fear
Let’s put life on sixth gear!!
** All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri