Love

The ethereal feeling I get thinking of you
The emotions in my heart blew.
The craze I feel when I see your face
You are, but my biggest race!

Your smile that melts my heart
Everytime something definitely start
The thoughts that keep my mind busy
Believe me, at times I feel dizzy!

Your eyes and its sparkle 
Wish they never go darkle!
The moment Your thoughts cloud my head
In my whole body you spread...

This is something I did dread
And wish I could somehow fled!
Maybe you and me are tied by some unseen thread,
And that’s why I want you so bad!

Everything you say, and all that you do
Why I love you so, I have no clue
You are at times like the winter’s flu
But adding color to my life, you are the perfect hue!

The brains that you have, and the fortune that you crave
Why do in love I always need to behave?
Your intelligence attract me thats nothing unknown 
My love for you, I have always shown!

My love is all mushy
Now you don’t be so fussy!
I cannot control the tingle in my tummy
Believe me when I say - “You are so yummy!”

I kiss your eyes and play with your hair
Say that you love me, that’s my dare
Softly I seal your lips with mine
Don’t worry, you would be just fine!

Just melt, just melt in me
No, don’t now try to flee
I promise I would love you till my last breath
Yes, I would love you till I meet my death!



**All rights reserved
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri