Seven

This has been quite a year
Off it went, in full gear ⚙️ ;
Six just flew
It would be so short, we wish we earlier knew!

Mommy has joined office again,
Papa, as usual, just pretend!
I now know to figure out ways
To make both-of them bend and shower me praise.

Time, Money and multiplication that’s new in the course 
Kannada as third language, govt has enforced!
EVS is full of topics that charm
Learning to keep myself safe is better than any harm.

English is now full of comprehension and grammar
I wish to be a teacher, definitely not a farmer.
All professions are noble, nothing against it
What I make of my life is, but my treat.

Computer is fun, have always enjoyed it
Tux typing and all, never had to quit;
Hindi, O my
That being my second language, Can never say bye 👋!!

Teachers make me stand in the class at time,
Naah, I am not naughty; But talking is my crime!!
But then its in genes 🧬 
Paternal habit, in me it reigns!

Friends, I have made quite a few
throughout the year, the circle did grew!
Taekwon-do and basketball keeps me on my toes
I am now prepared to keep away the foes.

Dance and literature is my forte
Not a foodie, but I do love torte.
Mamma makes me run and play football
Papa on the other hand, likes only fussball!

January saw me in hospital bed 😐
Painful syringes made me red!
But, now I am back
To get hold of life and put it back on track!

Cakes and sandwiches I like to bake
Along with mamma, the projects I make.
Papa drops me to school everyday 
Mamma showers kisses with the sun’s first ray!

I am the princess 👑 
But strong and bold
I have my own opinions 
And to them I hold!

Bossy no; I have leadership skills
I make mamma-papa pay the bills!
The road- trips that we take is all about thrill
Down the sea shore or up the high hills!

Now, that I am into the seventh year
And, I have mamma papa near.
As usual, I have no fear
Only smiles and laughter, no time for any tear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri