Rains!

Bangalore rains Bangalore rains
The drops that pour and cause a pain!
The shilling sound of the wind
Thanking heavens, my apartment is still pinned!
The balcony is dripping and so are my plants
Poor little sweethearts, they got more of than the desired grants! 
My child is forced to play inside
Her hopes to hop on the ground has all, but dried!
The grey clouds and no sigh of light
This is our very disgusting plight!!

Okay, let it be, Lets not give a damn
Mamma and daughter can have some water yam!!
We two can play kitchen kitchen
The weather is cold, lets cook some pepper chicken!
Also, we could play makeup makeup
But for that, my love, you need to first wake up!!
The animals, domestic and wild
Are waiting to play with you, my adorable child!
Mommy have jotted down this half-witted poem

That makes even the clouds get-goin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri