Life!


The strokes of light that shine so bright
On the window panes and to great height.
I see the generium - In shades of pink
The sight of that beauty makes me forget to blink!
The multi storey buildings look like shacks
None able to see the bridges and the cracks;

What's this life on top of the world
Giving a semblance that everything  is swirled!
Not riches but health
Is all that I wish as wealth!
The happiness of my family
Being my gold, I agree!!

Nothing more is any important 
No, I do not want the two faced serpents.
Just because few things did go wrong,
Doesn't mean its an end to my life's beautiful song;
The heart that lightens only with love
My spouse, he is my dove!

No matter the way, easy or tough
We show life, we have love enough!
To shove our path
And embrace my wrath
We two can together
Beat the feather and the weather!

Shielding and growing our little one
Make her strong to face the sun
For her, we have to rise
And let her enjoy life full-size!
We cannot be the shackles in her feet
For that every grass we have to beat!

And let her fly with her wings open wide
Wont that fill us with flushing pride?
Yes we got to be strong
For  her and us, lifelong!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri