My dear teachers - dedicating on behalf of my JKG kid to her teachers!

My dear teachers!

Teacher, teacher O’ dear teacher
Your super brains are your most attractive feature!
The A, B, C that you instilled in me
would forever be ascribed to thee!

The letters and words, rhymes and songs
could have got it all wrong!
Hadn’t it been you to hold my little hands
And ensure that it all goes as plans!

The science experiments that you show
The seeds in my head would definitely grow!
The arts and crafts, the crayons and paint
The images in my heart would never faint!!!

As days turned to months and then to one whole year
On the last day of JKG, let us cheer!!
Love and respect for you is all I have
You teach me to always behave!!

Thanking you on this day
And ruminating of all the games we did play
You helped me be smart
Today is not the end, just the start!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri