Being Brave!

Being brave!

They say I am brave
Fortune that I crave!
I have faced life’s huge wave
Of my own thoughts, I too have been a slave!

Waking up each day and pretending to have courage
Do you think my mind has no stir’rage?
Every day a battle I have fought
But I thought, I would not rot!

And that made me strong 
But of peace, I really did long!
I tried to sing Life’s beautiful song
And keep away anything that could ever get wrong!

No, I didn’t run away
The lessons you gave would always play
In my head and heart
I kept reassuring myself, that Im not made of clay!!

Hence I fought my own battles
You know me, you must have heard the rattles!
But my spirit could never be crushed
The blood in my veins always gushed!

Seventeen years, and its still on
But really, now that you are gone
I wish you could realise how bravely I have lived
Every challenge that I have hived!


Yes, im now brave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri