Just shut off

Well yes, today is yet another day. The only difference is, today I feel like shutting off. No I think I am not annoyed or something. Or maybe I am. Not very sure.

Seems like just a phase. I do not know exactly what. Maybe I am just tired. Tired of trying to be a mother to a toddler who has all her moods on full display to me. Whose all bad behaviour is directed to me. Her behaviour is making me sick. I am so tired to always trying to be nice. Trying not to lose my temper.

No, I never hit her. Never yell. But should that be a guarantee that I do not feel anything? I lose my cool. But I try to be composed. Though I don't spout off, I can feel my cheeks heated up at times!

I am not sure if I am exactly annoyed with her. Isn't she just acting her age? Well yes, she is.

So where exactly am I going wrong. Right now, I do not know. So I am shut off. I do not feel like talking to anyone. I might be wrong. But sometimes its just right to be wrong, maybe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri