Poem for my just retired Mother-In-Law!

I can imagine you being tired sitting there,
The vacant rooms that you do stare ;
Now that the kids are grown 
And to far off lands, that they have flown..
From school too, that you are now retired
All the education and manners that in your veins are wired!
But now life is opening its wings for you,
Still what future holds no one has a clue.
With Dad being around
Whose queen you are crowned;
For you, he would always be there
To laugh and cry and all emotions to share.
Don't worry about the rest
Just enjoy how you had been blessed.
I'm the daughter in law
And I know, I'm not that parallel you draw!
But heres me wishing you all,

What you make of it, is but your call!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri