Father's Day it is...



Father's Day it is
And, the internet is full of biz
When a child has a father
There is no need for her to bother.
For he would always be there,
To show how much he care.
A place no one else can take
A relation none can fake!
My father too was great
He was, but my perfect mate!
He taught me everything that I know today
And prepare me how not to fall prey
To the dubiousness around me
To be able to see
The masks that many wear
Still how to be fair!
Honesty, Compassion, Lovable and smiles
It was he who taught me, that it would take me miles...
To respect mommy above all
For she is the one who took my every fall!
Never any politics did I see him play
Then why did I have to see him lay??
Still, his mouth curved
Why his smile am I now deprived?
Its been 16 years he is gone
In the early hours of dawn...
Never to return but still by my side
I know he is there to enjoy my stride!
I love you, deauta, today and always
I look up to the sky to see if you return my gaze
In your arms I would fare, though I am sure you can still see my tears 
To you I bow and goes my all prayers...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri