Slap, slap, slap in the air!!!

Okay, I understand this issue has now become dusty. I discern that people have a memory loss and tend to forget the public affairs very soon! I obviously fathom that when it's not related to someone personally​, it's easier to forget. However, I felt strongly against this and hence putting my thoughts here. Obviously I cannot be screaming about my thoughts in the air!

The topic on hand is "Slapping episodes that occurred in the airplanes" of late. You might argue it's now not in news anymore so why should I keep beating around the bush. My thoughts - "Is this really acceptable?"



First a well known and respected comedian and then the people elected minster! Both had some sort of obligation towards the general public and still such cheap display of acts in full audience view! This must have been done with the thoughts that no one is looking. Which only makes things more murkier. You feel such acts are acceptable in private, when no one​ is seeing?

The whole episodes were disgusting and many like me must be actually feeling a sense of abhorrence towards the concerned persons. And what about the after​ effects? Two men lost their sense of pride, their self respect. And still neither the police nor the law could help them! One person​, as elderly as my father, was threatened of death! Downright cheap and pique!

And doing all that while flying? Man, if you do not have the basic sense and manners why do you use public transportation? You are so rowdy and filled with pride so why not hire a privet jet instead! Atleast​ the rest of the public​ would not have to tolerate the baloney!!

I am still not over this episodes of slapping. But having to have some patience since I still have respect for the law of my country. I hope sooner some steps are taken and such hippodrome never happen ever again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi - the National Language of India?

Axomia - the cultural heart!

The land of rivers - Dhubri